Companies like Starbucks and Amazon do most of their employee training online first and then in person.
Why? Because it saves a lot of time, it keeps the training consistent for every employee, and it gives managers more freedom even when they have new hires.
Martial arts schools haven’t had the luxury of using online training for their instructors simply because it wasn’t available anywhere… until now.
With over 35 Training Videos… Multiple Worksheets… and Tests & Quizzes, we’ve put together an essential product for any Martial Arts School that wants to create the perfect team of instructors.
This Instructor Certification Course is a complete online learning database that teaches your team all this…
- How to be communication experts
- Class safety
- How to deliver "WOW" service to students and parents
- How to run the perfect class from prep to finish
- How to create and run exciting and educational drills that help students to improve faster
- 10 different On the Mat teaching tactics
- And more!
Plus, upon completion of the course, your Instructors will become officially certified by the Martial Arts Business University and you will receive a professional-looking Certificate that you can award to your Instructors in front of the entire school.
The qualifications for certification include…
- Completion of all modules in the course
- Must pass all tests & quizzes with an 80% or higher
- Completion of the required "On the Mat Time"
- Must complete all worksheets included in the course
- Must pass the final exam with an 80% or higher
Sifu Dusan Drazic betreibt seit den 70-ger Jahren die verschiedensten Kampfkünste und ist der Leiter des Martial Arts Centers.
Durch seine jahrzehntelange Erfahrung und pädagogischen Fachkenntnisse ist er einer der Top Ausbilder für Kampfsportlehrer und Selbstverteidigungsexperten.
Sifu Dusan Drazic has been practicing martial arts since the 70s and is the director of the Martial Arts Center.
With decades of experience and pedagogical expertise, he is one of the top instructors for martial arts instructors and self-defense professionals.